The look and feel of services at All Saints will be changing a little from Sunday 25th July in line with new rules & guidance.
- We continue to encourage the wearing of face coverings in church, especially while standing and moving about. If you are able, please comply with this request.
- Hand sanitiser is still available at the entrance and recommended. Please continue to use the main entrance.
- The congregation can sing! However this will still be while continuing to wear face coverings.
- Those attending services will still be encouraged to use the NHS Test and Trace QR code, or to give their contact details to the Welcome Team. Again, this is voluntary, but is strongly encouraged by government.
- Seating in the church is now distanced as one meter + mitigations (face masks) rather than two meters. However, a couple of areas are still at two meter spacing (the area in front of the organ, and the chancel), for any who would prefer greater distancing. There are now 82 seats in church, which is still only half our usual capacity.
- Holy Communion will continue to be offered in one kind only. The arrangement will be the same as over the last year - the celebrant (wearing a face covering) will distribute Communion to the congregation standing in their places.
- After church refreshments will be offered once again. These will be outside, weather permitting.
- Children's and youth activities continue as before.
- Services will continue to be livestreamed as before.
We will keep the new arrangements under review over the summer and will take a view on any adjustments in September. We will be ‘driven by the data’, and will continue to take a sensibly cautious approach.